Ellery is available as public speaker on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies (virtual currency, digital money, altcoins). He is…
- Co-chairman of Cryptocurrency Standards Association [CRYPSA]
- Administrator/moderator of the largest Bitcoin user group (14,000 members)
- Host, producer and MC for The Bitcoin Event in New York
- Keynote Speaker: 2017 Digital Currency Summit, Johannesburg South Africa
- Most viewed writer for Bitcoin and Crytptocurrency at Quora
- Featured speaker at universities and before the US Congress
- Board member & author at Lifeboat Foundation
- …More Bitcoin/cryptocurrency credentials
Privacy & Anonymity
- Encryption (both storage & communications)
- VPN (Encrypting Internet traffic to a distant server or exit ramp)
- Tor (Route web surfing through a chain of servers that each delete their records and cannot trace your location, Internet service or browser fingerprint)
- Steganography (Obfuscation and forms of deniability)
- Blind Signaling and Response (A proposed method by which Google or other service providers can demonstrate unparalleled respect for user privacy)
Planning an article, paper or op-ed? Let readers know where you stand. AWildDuck can cast your words with verve and panache. Ellery Davies is the Bill Maher of Blogdom. He writes with sarcastic wit. He ghostwrites as author, blogger or columnist for popular journals and web sites. Why not yours?
In the age of information, intellect and The Internet, captivating words are your keys to success. What will you accomplish with the razor sharp edge of a witty wordsmith? Mold your Blog, article or feedback with a premium ghostwriter. Contact Ellery.
- Contracts by the word—or based on a well-defined project
- Copyright and credit remains with you
- Eclectic & technical background; 35 years high-tech experience
Minimum stipend covers a 550 word essay. Cost per word is less for white papers and longer projects. Want a writing sample? Browse this blog. Then click the contact link.
Banking & Brokerage
Procedural manuals, user brochures and marketing literature related to entry into the market for Bitcoin receipts, transmission or savings. [Details]
AWildDuck consults to businesses, organizations and government agencies. VCs and angel investors ask us to validate that a prospective startup is designing a true, permissionless blockchain into its brainchild (a key focus of our consulting). We fill the role of R&D Advisor or Product Release Manager at companies that seek to optimize features, privacy or overall user experience within our core competencies:
- Bitcoin (Check our credentials. Numerous articles and whitepapers)
- Privacy (product and network design as opposed to compliance)
- Blind Signaling and Response [Video: University of Montreal]
- Antiforensics (building anonymity into products and services)
- Cloud Storage Architecture (distributed P2P storage networks)
- Antispam & Email Security (We wrote the book. PC Magazine Editors’ Choice)
- Access Control, Identification, User Authentication
Get a feel for our perspective on these topics. Enter terms into the search box above.
Hire a Duck: Click here